Upcoming Posts: January/February
The last time I highlighted upcoming posts, I found myself being held more accountable for publishing content than I’ve been in the past few months, and because of this, I’m going to do another post. But I have another question for you, my readers: what do you want to see? It could be about anything. Do you have a dilemma that you need a creative eye for help? Comment here, shoot me an email, or post on my Facebook page.
- A printable Sherlock Holmes style hat template for kids’ mystery parties
A super quick and easy Valentine’s day frame insert for those of you that change out certain frames in your house seasonally. Here’s a hint – it’s super bright and not too pink! Monthly update to DZP goals
- Small space closet organization featuring my two Ikea armoires and how these make functioning in a small space work
- A new monthly post segment called Can’t Get Enough Of…
- Thirty days to a healthy face – I’m going to attempt to completely restructure my face and it’s acne issues/lipid layer in 30 days with high-rated products to see if they really work and post makeup free pictures for each step of the process – super scary! I may even add video for this one!
- A cool new way to refashion button down shirts (especially if you are carrying extra baby weight in your arms like me!)
I’m also going to try to make a few new printables, and I’m working on a complete home binder as I mentioned previously, but it’s going to take awhile to assemble. Rest assured that I’ll post all the printable here FREE as well as on Pinterest! If there is anything you’d like to request, however, just let me know and I’ll try to accommodate it.