September Goals Update
It’s time for a goals update! I had a few minutes today to add to the blog (something I haven’t had time to do lately) so I figured it was about time some kind of new content went up. I actually have a LOT to highlight over the next few weeks, but it probably won’t happen until October when I’m on Fall Break.
1. Visit MawMaw and PawPaw over Spring Break.
- This is definitely going to happen! One of my best friends is getting married over break and we’ll be heading down to North Carolina anyway, so we are just going to hop down to Florida, too.
2. Do an overnight getaway, just me and the Hubs
- More info on this later 🙂
3. Family beach trip with both boys
- We will combine this with our spring break trip.
10. Raise credit score to certain amount to prepare for moving, buying new cars, and buying a house (again, same as above)
- We bought one car in June! We traded in my little car for a nice, roomy minivan (that I absolutely love — I don’t care about the stigma!)
23. Post to the blog every 2 weeks (reasonable considering new job)
- Well, I did well with this until the middle of August, so I’ve really only missed two posts. But things will get better in the upcoming weeks as I get a chance to get ahead!
29. Make it through this school year! My dream job is amazing, but it’s also going to be a tremendous amount of work for the first few years.
- I’m making it! I really, really, really love my job! Even when the work is hard or overwhelming, I love it every day. I even find myself saying out loud when I get out of my car each day that I love my school.
30. Teach in the target language for 90% of instructional time
- Okay, so I’m sitting at about 60% right now with serious plans to increase my usage. It is proving more difficult than I imagined in the rotational and special area classes.
32. Sell $100 worth of products on TPT
- I sold $10 worth in August! It’s not much but it is most definitely a start 🙂