I’m adding another regular post – High Five for Friday! I’ll be linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk each Friday with five things that I’m happy about from this past week. Next week, I’ll add pictures that aren’t random pieces from my phone, but for now I’m just going to make a list.
1. No class tonight! Woo! I have class Monday through Thursday for 1.5 hours plus homework and reading, so this is realllllllly nice to remember!
2. Toddlers playing in bubbles! Isn’t this adorable?
3. Cheap gas! Okay, so don’t get too excited because this price is with $1.06 in Remke Bigg’s Fuel Points, but who cares? I haven’t seen a price this cheap in years.
4. Invitation orders… These are two of the five orders I’ve sent out this week. I’m actually going to discontinue selling via Etsy because I can’t keep up with the volume of orders with everything else going on and the profitability stinks for all the labor, but I still take custom orders. Making invitations has been fun but I need to focus on other things (like finishing my master’s degree), so high five to the fun I’ve had for the last two months!
5. Sleeping in! I got to sleep in until 9am this morning and I definitely needed it. Lately, it has felt like I haven’t been getting much sleep each night, but last night I slept fairly well for once.
and an added bonus – taking Clark to the pool today. Maybe pics for next week’s H54F post?
What have you been up to this week?