I’m between 1/3 and 1/2 of the way through my allotted DZP time for the 101 goals, so it’s time for updates!
10. Go camping.
We’re going sometime in June! Not sure when yet, but it will happen.
32. Don’t spend any extra money (aka anything that isn’t bills, gas, or groceries) for a month.
Definitely hit this goal during April 2012! We were on a super strict budget for the month.
34. Pay off my car.
Including this month, two more payments! I’m getting really excited about this one.
37. Lose 5 pounds.
38. Lose 10 pounds.
I randomly lost 10 pounds in the last few weeks. Of course, if I gain the weight back, these go back to being goals.
45. Drink only water for a week straight.
While I did use those Mio things to help flavor the water, I actually made it THREE weeks with no pop!
66. Try 20 new cheeses. (6/20)
Added Gruyère to the list.
68. Make a wedding/honeymoon scrapbook.
I used my swagbucks to redeem a $50 gift card for Shutterfly so we can get our wedding scrapbook when we budget for it. Maybe I’ll have enough for another $50 gift card soon?
72. Write 100 things I like about myself (doesn’t have to be all at once). (2/100)
- I am fiercely loyal to my friends.
- I am very passionate.
77. Have 200 visitors in one day to TBP.
My highest count as of 3/16/12 is 158! Although, if my Summer Bucket List post keeps gaining views on Pinterest, that may change soon.
78. Sell something on Etsy.
I’ve made and shipped two orders, and I have two paid orders for tomorrow as well as two other orders in the “convo” stage.
85. Write a random “you inspired me” letter.
I painted a card and wrote to a friend who inspired me. You know who you are 🙂
95. Get my Rank 1.
With the completion of my second master’s degree on 8/23/2012, I will have my Rank I teaching certificate!
WHEW! I really cranked out the goals the last few months, and God willing I’ll have more done by the fall. Only 19 months to go in the challenge.