Sorry that things have been so slow. Grad school has been oh so much fun lately! I’m completing a 39 hour program in just the spring and summer semesters, so needless to say I’ve been busy, haha.
However, I do have several posts that will be coming up during my week off next week, some that have even been backlogged for a few months! Here’s a little taste:
- A cool, cheap mother’s day present that I made for my mom (obviously, this one won’t be posted until after Mother’s Day 🙂 )
- Modified Date Night Jar (Pinspiration)
- A quick tip for teachers organizing their class library
- A few new invitation designs
- Awesome product highlights
Hopefully, I’ll have a few more to add to the mix. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few. In the meantime, wish me luck as I finish my last finals of the term!