In Our House: Scoop ‘Em Up
Since the holiday season is upon us, I’ve been baking up a storm. The more I bake, the more complicated it seems to get and the bigger batches I need. That’s why I finally broke down and got this handy little tool to help expedite the process:
Yep, that IS a mini ice cream scoop! If you haven’t thought of giving your ice cream scoop double duty, then you need to start! A traditional-sized scoop makes humongous cookies, so I’d recommend investing in a smaller scoop, around the 25 mm range. Here are some choices from Target, Wilton, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
And they also make the perfect size chunks for eating if you are adventurous enough to try the dough 🙂
What’s your favorite holiday cooking tool? Do you pine over silicone baking sheets or adore your piping bags?
Spread the love!
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)