It’s time for a little confession of my goals for this month. Why a confession, you ask? Maybe because I haven’t gotten quite as much done as I would’ve liked in the last few months and therefore have to add it to my list again! Not that you all saw the other list, so I guess I’m okay. 😉
So what kind of projects am I going to tackle this month?
- Make sure every bit of painting is done in the nursery and get all the extra stuff cleaned out of it. This includes starting to go through the closet (the only part we really haven’t tackled!) and donating anything we don’t need.
- Get the curtains done for the nursery. I think you guys are really going to like this project, especially because it’s pretty layered and involved.
- Shampoo all the carpets.
- Finish the mailbox. Yes, I still haven’t done this. That is my goal for tomorrow!
- Go through all my stuff in the office and donate anything I don’t need. Try to cut down the clutter!
- Purchase and paint letters for Baby H’s name to hang on the nursery wall. Only 10 more days (hopefully) until we find out what to call our newest family member!
- Finish my grandmother’s picture quilt. I’ve had it half done for months (thank you, morning sickness) and I think she might want her Christmas present soon 🙂 This is one of my spring break projects.
- Start priming all the trim in the main room. This is going to take AWHILE as there is a lot of it! I don’t expect the trim painting project to be finished until June-ish.
- Hang up our collage of wedding pictures. I don’t want them hiding in a box forever!
- Price out materials and draw up plans for the deck we’re planning to build this summer.
Okay, I think that sounds like more than enough for April! What are your plans this month? Anything special on Spring Break?